Note for low speed networks: Pictures may be in bitmap format and large in size
The latest pictures as of April 2, 2004.
Sometime before Tim came home
- Kai as a pirate
- Kai with auntie Linda and uncle Paul
- Kai watching TV with his bear Ford
Pictures from Tim in Korea with the foster family
- Tim drinking his bottle
- Tim with 'The Reds' hat
- Kung Fu Tim
- Lady Tim
- Tim is taking a bath
Sharon is meeting Tim in Korea for the first time
- Tim at Eastern
The Day Kai's brother arrives from Korea (September 10, 2002)
- The Big Brother is waiting for Mommy to arrive from Korea
- Sydne and Tim at the airport in Dulles, VA
- Tim is meeting his daddy at the airport
- Mommy and Tim the day they arrived
- Tim is unpacking suitcases
- Kai is holding his little brother Tim for the first time
- Kai is feeding his brother Tim
- Kai is holding his brother Tim
- The boys are taking their first bath together
- The boys at bed time
- Our first breakfast together. Kai is feeding Tim
- Tim at feeding time. Where are those little feet?
- When 8 months old boys eat rice
- When 3 year old boys eat Nutella
- Happy Tim
Pictures from the Boys in September/October 2002
- The Kids are watching a Clown at Emiliano's Birthday Party
- Tim and Grandpa at the Neighbors Birthday Party
- Tim and Kai with Mommy (shortly before Tim's first Haircut)
- Happy Tim with Mommy
- Tim Loves to take a Bath with Daddy
Uncle Paul's Birthday - October 2002
- Uncle Paul is opening birthday presents
- Auntie Linda is reading a book to Kai
- Auntie Linda and Kai are helping Uncle Paul with his presents
- Sharon and Kai at Sharon's baby-shower from the neighborhood moms
- Auntie Linda and her sister Debbie
- Linda's family is meeting Tim for the first time
- Linda's parents
- Kai is eating Tim's baby cookies
- Ready for bed - Not really!
- Daddy and Tim
- Daddy and Tim, who is getting tired
- Happy Face
- Sad Face
Visiting the Pumpkin Patch - October 2002
- Grandma and Tim in the pumpkin patch
- Grandpa and Tim in the latest episode of "Wilhelm Tell"
- Picking apples with Grandma
- Mommy, here is one!
- The boys in the pumpkin patch
- The boys are tired looking for pumpkins
- Load 'em up
Pictures from the Boys in November 2002
- Returning from the Kill. The dinosour is too busy eating candy.
- Dinosours like candy, too.
- Daddy and Kai raking leaves.
- Mommy, I'm not tired.
- Look at my new hat.
- Tim loves to do what his big brother does.
- Kai is feeding Tim.
- Kai and Tim playing.
- Mommy and Tim.
- Tim is learning to drink from a glass.
- Tim playing at the train table. Note the hair cut.
- Tim at play.
- Tim's favorite fruit: Banana.
- Tim at the playground.
- Soooo sad.
- Look! I can walk.
Tim's Birthday December 21, 2002
- Kai and Jarret playing in his playroom.
- The kids playing with the neighbor's play set.
- Cara and Anna playing in the yard.
- Michael Wagner playing soccer.
- Michael and Kai during a "sword fight". Kai knows he is not supposed to play with swords or guns but this happened under the cover of darkness.
- Violeta, Cara, and Tim on the swing.
- Michael Wagner
- A picture of Sharon taken by Kai.
- A picture of grandma taken by Kai.
- Emiliano and Emily
- Sheila and Emily watching the kids.
- Sheila and Emiliano.
- Tim's friends at the party
- Tim is waiting to get his picture taken. Not!
- Little Tim. Unfortunately out of focus.
- Stop that noise, please!
- Tim in his hanbok, a gift from his foster mom.
Jedi Knights and other Heros - August 12, 2003
- Hey! I'm even cooler than uncle Paul!
- The Jedi knight and his master.
- When I fit in these shoes I'm going to wear a belt like my daddy.
- The three Musketeers! Kai, Tim, and Ben.
- "I feel a little squished, guys!". The boys with Ben and auntie Linda.
- "OK, the Teletubby IS bigger than me. But I don't just hang there. Right, mommy?"
- Kai and his light saber during Paige's birthday party.
- Kai's friend Paige preparing to blow out her birthday candles.
- "Who says I can't eat just the icing?"
Christmas Time and Tim's Birthday - December 2003
- The Nikolaus put cookies and oranges in here!
- Checking out the loot.
- Tim enjous the snow on Nikolaus day.
- Our favourite toys (for today).
- It's advents time.
- The kids concert at Tim's birthday party.
- Everybody wants to see our (oops!) Tim's new presents.
- Kai is decorating the tree.
- What did you do there?
- Grandpa and the boys.
- The first look at the new Christmas presents. Everybody
is trying to put together Kai's Ninja Turtle Castle.
- The boys eating Christmas cookies.
- Tim, how old are you? Two!!!
- Thar he blows! Uncle Paul is helping with his Christmas
- Mommy, I'm going shopping now.
- Caught by the sock police!
The New Year - January/February 2004
- The entire family at Baby Ben's babtism.
- It's Grandpa's birthday. We LOVE Grandpa!!!
- We are the Reds!
- ... and you can't see me.
- Cowboy Kai and Knight Tim.
- I love you, Tim. Can I have your cookie?
- It's time to cuddle the little sunshine.
- I like Valentines since you get to have candy.
- Our new family car. The Toyota Sienna 2000.
Contact the Webmaster